Monday, October 18, 2010

Bryce Canyon National Park!!

Since I had a weekend off we decided to take a fun trip down to Bryce Canyon National Park another National Park I've never be to before.
 
Posted by Picasa


On the road
 
Posted by Picasa


Park Entrance!!
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


Some deer off the side of the road!
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 


Arches we came across..
 
Posted by Picasa


That would be so awesome if that could be my castle!! lol..
 
Posted by Picasa


OLD BRYCE TOWNE. I thought Bryson looked Snazzy in a cowboy hat!! haha.
 
Posted by Picasa


Since Purple is my favorite color I was lucky to get a purple saddle blanket on my horse.. Bryson was on a mule, it was so cute yet funny at the same time..
 
Posted by Picasa
and that sums up our trip!! It was so much fun and so pretty!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two had fun!! The hat is Bryson for sure!

    ReplyDelete